Hey there! So if you clicked on this page that means you’d like to know some facts about the person behind this blog so here we go:
Originally born in the northwest coast of Spain, I spent most of my childhood and teenage years trying to find ways of travelling the world and moving to other countries. Dream which came true when at the age of 17 I moved to the city of London by myself to study Architecture. After finishing my degree and working in the field for a year I decided that I wanted something else out of my life than following a conventional career path. My boyfriend (Jack) and I decided we would work as much as we could for another year so that we could leave rainy England and travel the world! And as you can probably tell from my blog posts … that dream did also came true 🙂
OTHER FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I am VEGAN, for the animals, my health and the environment!
- I battled several types of mental illness from the age of 12, including depression, anxiety, anorexia and binge eating disorder, reason why you’ll see some content and tips related to mental health around here
- Part of my recovery was due to MEDITATION, something I try to do on a daily basis wherever I am
- I grew a huge interest for health and nutrition from a young age something I’m constantly educating myself in
- The best thing my anorexia left me with was a passion for RUNNING, which I did consistently since then
- If there is anything else you want to know… just ask!